County Food Ingredients
With great excitement CMP are celebrating the opening of a brand new County Food Ingredients (CFI) site. It’s not everyday a new 6,000 square metre food processing facility opens, however here at County Milk Products we have raised the curtain on our new CFI site in Widnes.
It’s Not Just A New Site Either… CMP are proud of our Dairy roots but always looking to improve and grow too. That’s why we’ve developed this new site. We want to drive fresh ideas and innovation to offer our customers new products and applications.
We’re delighted to complete this project and are convinced the new site will play a huge role in the continued growth of our business.
CFI is bringing exciting additions to County Milk’s large-scale Dairy processing capabilities, with the following ingredient portfolio:
- Dairy based Yellow fats: AMF, Butteroil and Ghee – supplied in retail cans, boxes or bulk tankers, CFI can provide products to fit all customer specifications, whether in Confectionery, Bakery/Patisserie or Ethnic Cuisine applications. These new products compliment our current UK churned Butter range
- Ready to Use Food Ingredients – Sauces, Condiments, Dressings and Pastes for Food processing/Foodservice sectors.
Our range is constantly evolving and in a variety of packaging formats but includes:
- Sauces: Barbecue, Sweet Chilli, Mint, Tikka, Cook in, etc
- Garlic: Chopped, Puree, with Ginger, etc
- Condiments: Ketchup, Mayonnaise, Pickles, etc
Developing new products to meet flavour and function is a key activity at CFI, please talk to us about new ideas and innovation.
All of our products can be supplied, either in CFI’s, County Chef brand, or bespoke formulations for private label.